£200 - £250 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are working with a PMLD College who are seeking to appoint an outstanding Director for Teaching & Learning: Curriculum . The College is seeking to appoint a Director for Teaching & Learning: Curriculum to be responsible at the college.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and a creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a successful track record of understanding and meeting the needs of students and people with complex needs;
- Have high expectations for young people with a SEN and a strong commitment to College improvement;
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to delegate;
- Be willing to contribute to the common goals at The College
- Have the ability to support and develop effective teaching and learning across the College.
The college offers:
- Work with a dedicated and supportive staff and management teams;
- Continue professional development;
- A community which is supportive and ambitious;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet the needs of young people with complex needs;
- To work in a building designed specifically to meet the academic, special and social needs of young people with complex needs and speech and language delay/disorder.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and person specification, please email or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Closing date for applications 23rd Feb 2019
Interview Monday 4th of March 2019