North London, London
£30.00 - £33.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Team Manager to work within an Early Help Triage Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- To lead the development of the Early Help triage Service ensuring high quality, timely responses to the needs of children and their families within statutory guidelines
- To be the decision maker within the Early Help triage for all cases that may require step up to the MASH and the key contact between the MASH and the Early Help triage.
- To act as a recognised expert within their specialist field, representing the service on a diverse range of multi-agency partnerships.
- To mentor, provide advice and support to early help partners around thresholds and levels of interventions.
- To drive service improvement through the quality assurance framework and by disseminating experience, good practice and research.
- To support the ongoing development of the Boroughs Family Hub
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly