West London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Team Manager to work within a Childrens Locality Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To manage the provision of a consistent, timely, quality and cost effective social work and safeguarding service to children and families, in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework.
- Responsible for ensuring social workers understand the full legal, regulatory, procedural and performance framework within which they operate and are accountable for their work within it.
- To directly manage, develop and support Social Workers and their practice.
- Support the management of staff at court, complex professionals meetings and case conferences.
- Accountable for ensuring the highest professional standards and professional conduct, ensuring multi-functional teams work to innovative methods and best practice.
- To manage the throughput of and allocation of incoming work and team duty systems, as directed.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly