10 days ago
Customer Service Officer
- Manage customer expectations and enquiries via face to face, telephone, email and social media. Resolving as many enquiries as possible at first point of contact.
- To verify documentation from customers in line with the Council processes and as advised by the Fraud team.
- Deliver all responses both verbal and written in a professional and customer focused manner ensuring that the Council standards are always met throughout the life cycle service request/complaint.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are completed professionally, to the highest standard, in a timely manner, and recorded to ensure a complete audit trail of interactions with the service is possible.
- Ensure that all enquiries and complaints are logged, allocated and processed to required standards and within required timeframes.
- Support the Council's digital ethos by continuously promoting self-service and online options to customers where this is available.
- Provide support and advice to customers who are using the Council's online and My Account services to enhance their digital skills including; how to use a PC, setting up accounts and unlocking passwords etc via all channels.
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more information.