South East London, London
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Customer Liaison Officer for a Local Authority in South East London.
- To actively demonstrate at all times a commitment to delivering the best service and outcomes for customers in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Walk the floor, greeting customers as they enter our buildings, quickly assessing the reason for the visit and managing the flow of customers through the building.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of customer enquiries in relation to council services and the provision of an extensive information service in a positive and professional manner with the aim of satisfying enquiries with a single contact.
- To deal sensitively with difficult situations ensuring the service is accessed by and meets the needs of all communities, assisting to develop strategies to reduce inequalities where they are found.
- To deal with enquiries for multiple services, resolving enquiries, signposting, booking appointments, escorting customers to appointments or making referrals to specific services in accordance with guidance.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*