East London, London
£40 - £41.50 per hour
2 days ago
- The post holder has overall line management responsibility for up to 10 staff and overall management responsibility for approximately 70 staff.
- The post holder will undertake a full and thorough review of the service to ensure that it works in a proactive way at the "front door" of the customer journey, and is involved with existing customers who have changing needs. To implement and delivery a transformation plan, ensuring the service continually reviews and adapts to the demands of our customers.
- Develop and implement a high performing, ambitious service plan to provide a modern, cost efficient, high performing care service. To prepare for developments as we work closely with the NHS to advance and Integrated Care System.
- To review and manage a suite of high level key performance indicators
- Hold budget responsibility for up to £1,000,000
- The post holder has specific health and safety and risk management responsibilities for customers and staff within the team.
- The post holder has responsibility for ensuring that the enablement team consistently meets the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014.
- To meet the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 to obtain Registered Manager status.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.