£90 - £120 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education work closely with a selection of Secondary Schools in South East London who need cover supervisors to cover daily and short term contracts.
Are you an graduate or unqualified Teacher who wants to progress and gain experience working in a leading Secondary Schools in London?
Daily Supply offers flexibility to work when you want to work - so it's perfect if you don't want full time commitments, or if you want to work in a variety of schools each week.
If you are interested in cover supervisor work and fit the following criteria, get in touch with Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!
- Have a passion for educating children
- Understand the need for flexibility and adaptability
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Interested and Enjoy being in a School Environment
Remedy Education offers;
- A stress free job search
- Flexible working to suit your travel and location needs
- Dedicated consultants who work to meet your employment requirements
- 24/7 contact with your consultant
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.