£85 - £100 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are seeking a Cover Supervisor in the London borough of Lambeth, to start September 2019 and will be long term. You may be a high-level teaching assistant or an unqualified teacher looking to pursue a career in teaching.
We are committed to providing quality support staff and ensuring that all professionals are given the best opportunity to succeed, creating a positive learning experience for all both staff and children.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Graduate with a subject specialism
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Experience of working with primary aged children with a range of additional needs
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A flexible and creative approach
- Are flexible and reliable and able to use their initiative
- Work well as part of a team
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring Secondary school community
- Continued professional development training
- A supportive team
- High quality support and CPD
- An exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
- A fantastic community of parents and children
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.