12 days ago
Cover Supervisor - Lambeth - Long term to permenant
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor or HLTA looking for a long term position to start September 2019?
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for experienced Cover Supervisors to take on a long-term role within the Lambeth area. We are now working with a number of secondary schools in the Lambeth area who are requiring Cover Supervisors.
Working as a Cover Supervisor can be a rewarding experience. Many use this as a route into a teaching career. Ideally we are looking for individuals with a background in FE Teaching, HLTAs, Overseas or Unqualified Teachers or those who have previously or are currently working as a Cover Supervisor.
You will be able to offer proven classroom based experience including innovative classroom management strategies and have a resourceful approach to learning.
To carry out the role of Cover Supervisor, you will meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistants NVQ Level 4.
- Qualified Sport instructors.
- UK Honours degree and considering teaching as a career.
- FE Lecturers with PGCE in FE/Adult Education teaching.
- University or college student working towards a teaching qualification.
We will consider other candidates that may be suitable for this role depending on suitability and experience.
As a Cover Supervisor with CER, you will benefit from:
- Great competitive pay (weekly pay) pay rates
- Recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus*
- Dedicated and committed Recruitment Consultant to support you
- Money back on your DBS
- Could lead into a long term position
Remedy Education is an employment agency and an employment business. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Cover Supervisor role, please apply by submitting your CV or contact Sophie at Remedy Education.