£80 - £100 per day + negotiable
7 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for Engaging, adaptable & Motivated individuals to join an amazing team of Cover Supervisors in Greenwich, Bromley, Bexley and Kent Area
This is an excellent opportunity for NQTs to gain classroom experience, Also for Experienced Supervisor with opportunities of career progression.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will supervise students when a teacher is absent. Your responsibilities will be to maintain a good learning atmosphere, To Assist and support the students and individual departments where necessary.
Other duties may include
Being a Form Tutor, Administrative task's, Supporting various departments, Assisting with after school clubs; PE fixtures, science Club, Chess Club etc.
The Successful Candidate will have;
- Experience of working within a school/classroom setting or with young people is desirable.
- Appropriate qualifications and experience of working with 11 - 16 year old's is Essential
- Good classroom and behaviour management is Desirable
- Be IT literate, familiar with MS Office applications, with adequate literacy and numeracy abilities.
- A Valid Disclosure and Barring Services Check
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Travelling to Partnered Academies, Federation's or Trusts within the area can be a possibility for the right candidates.
Are you motivated and a person who enjoys helping others?
Contact Kimberley at Remedy Education for further information and consideration.