£80 - £100 per day
11 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a strong cover supervisor for a school based in Haringey to cover day to day lessons starting as soon as possible. The ideal candidate would have had experience in a similar role.
We are working very closely with local schools that require support on a day to day and short term basis covering all subject areas.
As a cover supervisor, we require someone who is confident and has a good level of behaviour management and someone who can lead a classroom and ensure students are on task and completing work that has been set by the absent teachers.
As a Cover Supervisor, your duties include:
- Covering lessons in the absent teacher for students aged 11-18
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.