East London, London
£16.75 - £21.45 per hour
PC - DS_1562768203
12 days ago
Contextual Safeguarding Project Coordinator, East London, up to £21.45ph
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd are working in partnership with a local authority based in East London to recruit a Safeguarding Project Coordinator.
You will need experience in the implementation of projects, ensuring the standards meet user expectations. You will also be responsible for developing innovative ways to address any deficiencies and drive up the quality of service.
Main duties include:
- To co-ordinate and deliver support for training events, seminars, forums and support any meetings required by a project.
- To manage discreet projects and tasks ensuring deadlines are met, and outcomes achieved.
- To be responsible for the collation and analysis of information and production of draft reports on service activity.
- To undertake research and special projects and prepare briefings as requested e.g. research on complaints, consultation with service users.
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries relating to complaints, quality assurance and professional development.
- A basic knowledge of services for children and families.
- An understanding of the differing needs of children, young people and families, and the role that the Children and Families Services Directorate plays in meeting those needs.
- Awareness of the factors that impact on vulnerable children, young people and families and a commitment to providing them with the highest quality interventions.
- The ability to plan and manage projects, setting clear and measurable objectives, timescales and budgets.
- Experience of taking minutes.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.