South West London, London
£22 - £35 per hour
5 months ago
Community Infrastructure Levy / S106 Principle Officer
Pay Rate - £22- £35.
- Ability to understand and comply with the council's operations, procedures and standing orders on technical, finance, administrative and planning matters.
- Strongly knowledge of CIL and Section 106 procedures, legislation and best practice and ability to explain these to members of the public, councillors, colleagues and others.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills and the ability to use these effectively in the context of solving legal and financial problems.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to collect, analyse and clearly present budgetary, financial, CIL and Section 106 performance and monitoring information
- Ability to work methodically and accurately to deadlines
- Ability to produce complex financial reports including a knowledge of accounting concepts and financial procedures.
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, senior managers, elected members developers and members of the public and to understand customer care principles.
- Good working knowledge of planning legislation, best practice and case law particularly in relation to planning obligations and community infrastructure levy
For more information please email .