£120 - £150 per day
3 months ago
Are you a Year 4 Teacher looking to secure a new Teaching position?
Are you looking to join an established and supportive School for a September 2018 start?
Remedy Education is Located in the South West London and South East London boarders and we work with many schools within this geographic location and beyond
We work with many Primary Schools looking for enthusiastic and energetic Primary Teachers both on a long and short term basis. There are many exciting opportunity to work with some fantastic schools and with some outstanding and supportive teams.
You will need to be hard - working and passionate about teaching, and thrive on challenge, showing your love for working with children. You will have a creative and fun side and will constantly be looking for new and inspiring ways for children to learn.
What we are looking for:
- High expectations of pupils regarding achievement and behaviour
- Good team skills with self-motivation and the ability to inspire others
- Approachable and caring nature
- Passion for teaching and working with students and the ability to drive them to be outstanding
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to aid pupils
- Teaching experience
- Committed to the safeguarding of students
- Focused on the learning and development of students and encouraging high achieving
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach.
- Enhanced DBS
- QTS holders
We offer excellent rates of pay, advice on your CV and how it can be developed and both an honest and personal approach to you and your employment requirements.
We specialise in supplying teaching and support staff at all key stages to local schools and colleges and we aim to build long term relationships with clients and candidates alike.
Contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education and send an updated CV to avoid missing out. Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.