£135 - £170 per day
20 days ago
Long term perm
A lovely Primary School in the London Borough of Greenwich are looking to recruit a Year 4 Teacher to start in June 2018. This will initially run through to the end of the academic year however could become permanent for the right person.
This role would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers, in addition to those with more experience. Applications are welcome from qualified Primary Teachers who can effectively deliver the Key Stage 2 curriculum to the students.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching KS2 within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Teacher you must be passionate about your subjects and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Ability to teach Key Stage 2
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential
- Ability to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
This is lovely school and is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience. They are extremely proud too of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
We really appreciate the time you have taken to apply for this role, however due to large number of applications we receive we are unable to get back to everyone. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately we will not be taking your application any further.