£8 - £11 per day
13 days ago
Remedy Education specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Education sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a School Caretaker / Estates officer / Assistant Premises Manager to join and look after a lovely school based in Lewisham, South East London.
School Caretaker / Estates officer / Assistant Premises Manager's Core Duties
- Assist with the security of the school's buildings and grounds
- General porterage duties including movement of furniture and equipment within the school
- Handyperson duties which may include:
- minor repairs to furniture and fixtures
- minor plumbing tasks
- decorating tasks
- Liaison with contractors and ensuring that they work in accordance with their agreed schedule of works and within health and safety guidelines
- Such other duties which may arise from the use of the premises
- Key holding duties
School Caretaker / Estates officer / Assistant Premises Manager's Skills required
- Experience of working in school or similar environment, would be useful
- Awareness of the requirements of health and safety legislation and good practice relevant to the duties of the post.
- General DIY and painting and decorating skills.
- Experience using domestic power tools for appropriate repair and maintenance tasks
- Hold a (DBS) check, preferably on the update service.
Are you enthusiastic about the School Caretaker's job? Send us your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.