East London, London
£40 - £42 per hour
8 days ago
This role is;
- To work with the courts and a range of stakeholders in the Family Justice System to ensure the timely progression of the Borough's care proceedings cases.
- To monitor implementation of the courts requirements in care proceedings cases
- To escalate to the courts if there is delay that would require the case to be re-listed.
- To identify system and other issues that lead to delays in care proceedings.
- To provide direct coaching /mentoring support to social workers in their preparation of submissions to the court
- To work with agencies across the Family Justice System to monitor, measure and track costs incurred by all agencies, to gain a view of whole system costs.
- To work with equivalent managers in our 4 neighbouring Borough's who are part of the East London Court Work Project. This is a government pilot to work together towards the aims of the Family Justice Review to reduce delay in care proceedings.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.