South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Care Manager to work within a South London Local Authority.
- Ability to carry out detailed needs assessments according to the Care Act (Welfare Principle).
- Ability to write detailed needs assessments highlighting the adults' strengths and needs in relation to their daily activities.
- Ability to arrange appropriate care packages and to the ability to calculate the cost of individual care packages.
- Ability to identify, record and respond to risk.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to give information to adults and their carers and ability to direct them to the sources where information is available.
- Ability to signpost adults and their carers to alternative services when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced Duty Team.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with other Health and Social Care Professionals such as GPs, District Nurses, Occupational therapists, Housing, Mental Health, the Police.
- Ability to use supervision and seek guidance regarding casework
- Ability to support other members of the team.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding preliminary enquiries to establish whether safeguarding threshold is met.
- Ability and experience to carry out Safeguarding investigations and to proceed through each stage of the safeguarding process.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly