South London, London
£22 - £24 per hour + DOE
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Care Coordinator for the NHS South London and Maudsley Trust (SLAM).
1) To assess the physical and mental well being needs, plan, implement, evaluate and monitor care in collaboration with the service user, carers, and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
2) To implement care that meets the mental, physical, spiritual, psychological and social needs of the service user, and that is sensitive to age, culture, race, gender, ethnicity, social class, sexuality and disability.
3) To administer medication and have the knowledge of contraindications (both physical and mentally) and side effects, and relating accurate information to service users in a format they are able to understand.
4) To ensure appropriate and up to date Risk assessments and care plans are available for service users attending the clinic.
5) To demonstrate an understanding of the distress caused by social and personal consequences of mental illness for service users and their carers.
6) To actively encourage service users to work towards self-determination and freedom of choice within legal, ethical and professional constraints.
7) To work within policy, professional and legal frameworks at all times. This requires knowledge of NMC Code of Professional Conduct, risk assessment and child protection protocols, Mental Health Act, CPA, and Trust clinical policies.
8) To ensure accurate entry of information on the e-PJS and to maintain a high standard of written communication, recording appropriate events and observations in accordance with Trust policies and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
9) To actively promote relationships with colleagues that support open communication and collaborative working, taking personal responsibility for one's contribution to the process of MDT working.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*