£24000 - £40000 per annum
5 days ago
- Economics & Business Studies Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- Economics & Business Studies up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Enfield
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
Qualified Economics & Business Studies Teacher required to start in September in a 'Good' Enfield school as recognised by OFSTED.
NQT applications are welcome, as well as experienced Economics & Business Studies Teachers.
We are looking for Economics & Business Studies Teachers with high expectation towards student behaviour.
Remedy Education are seeking for an established Economics & Business Studies Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Economics & Business Studies department. The school offer an exceptional support network for the suitable candidate.
The ideal Economics & Business Studies Teacher will have:
- A proven track record of facilitating with students to fulfil their potential.
- Should hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualifications (PGCE, Cert.Ed. BA. MA)
- Passion for teaching Economics & Business Studies
- Ability to plan and Deliver Lesson that will inspire students of all abilities, From KS3 to A-level
- 'Good' Ofsted in most recent report
- You will join a vibrant school where pupils are eager to learn as result of strong leadership team and an enthusiastic, well respected Business Studies department.
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
If you are an Economics & Business Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting in September & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.