£150 - £200 per day
about 1 year ago
Remedy Education have a fantastic opportunity for an established and Experienced Business Studies Teacher based in or around North London.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a Business Studies Teacher. The school, based in Enfield, was rated good by OFSTED 2012, this school consistently delivers exemplary teaching to students and gives excellent support to their staff. The brand new inspirational building has state-of-the-art classroom facilities as well as specialist areas.
About the post:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Studies teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Business Studies across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level. This is a long term full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Business Studies Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.