North London, London
about 1 month ago
Brokerage Officer - Based in North London - - Adults - Learning Disabilities
Our Client based in North London requires an experienced Brokerage Officer who has experience in negotiating costs for placements and homecare services for adults with learning disabilities.
The successful Brokerage Officer should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment
Benefits of the role as a Brokerage Officer
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Experience Required for the Brokerage Officer
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant Knowledge of current legislation
- Working with Adults with Learning disabilities
- negotiating costs for placements
- homecare services for adults with learning disabilities.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Claire on 0208 418 7676 for more details or email your CV over to claire@remedymedical today!
Why Choose Remedy Recruitment Group?
* Competitive pay rates
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to social work positions across the UK
* Bonus Scheme for referring a Friend - receive up to £200 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place *
* Bonus Scheme for Finding your own Job - Receive up to £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour or nationality.