South West London, London
£35 - £38 per hour
6 months ago
Brokerage is a key part of the operational delivery of Adult Social Services. The role of the Brokerage team is to effectively broker services, within commissioning arrangements, as agreed in the care and support plans achieving best value for money and finding the right services to meet individual needs.
The role of the Brokerage Service Manager is to manage the development of an effective service brokerage function across the SSA ensuring:
* Effective micro-commissioning of care and support services to meet assessed eligible needs in line with individual care and support plans;
* Accurate and timely recording of services to enable good data quality to inform budget commitment;
* Effective negotiating with providers to ensure value for money for each service;
* A good understanding of the market and working relationships with local providers to enable identification of gaps in provision to inform future commissioning;
* Good relationships with all teams across the directorate;
* A team culture that is focused on continual improvement.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .