£34 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and speciﬁcally with social care professionals from different teams and local authorities.
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to add to the multi agency risk assessment.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/cares or siblings.
- London MASH Project Job Description and Person Specification Children's Social Care
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi agency risk assessment to inform case management, advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Identify service gaps and issues relating to service pathways and/or cross boundary arrangements.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Immediately report to complete locally where issues require escalation or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.