£80 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach
- Full time position
- Monday - Friday (8.30am - 3.30-4.00pm)
- Based in a school in Enfield, North London
- £80-90 a day
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH TA who is looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Remedy are looking for a a Behaviour Support Mentor with Team teach to join our SEN school based in Enfield.
Our SEN school supports children with Mental Health and SEMH, the students can be challenging what why we are looking for experienced SEN teaching assistant who ideally have Team Teach.
Person Specification -Behaviour support TA/LSA - Team teach
- Team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
- Previous experience of supporting students with SEN. (SEMH/ PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum.
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment.
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
- Ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)
To be accepted for this role you will need:
- A clear and current DBS
- TEAM TEACH certificate
- Have previous experience working with SEN children
- A passion for working with children
- Must be available ASAP to start
If you are interested in this role please apply now, for more information please call Sophie at Remedy.