Waltham Forest, London
£70 - £100 per day
3 months ago
Behaviour Mentor - Waltham Forest, East London.
Are you someone who has a calm, caring and patient professional approach to managing challenging behaviours?
Remedy Education are currently working closely with a variety of developing alternative provisions in Waltham Forest, East London with their staffing needs. There is a huge focus on rapidly improving these schools and the development of their students and learning.
The ideal candidate required for this Behaviour mentor role will be; resilient, committed and have a positive attitude to better the lives of their pupils. The role will involve supporting both teachers and pupils, helping to keep the students engaged in their learning. Due to the challenging behaviours of the students you will need to have experience within a similar background and be trained in physical intervention or something similar.
To be successful for this role, the ideal candidate will;
- Want to work within SEND
- Enthusiasm, dedication and motivation
- A passion and desire to work with students that have additional needs
- Be patient, compassionate, consistent and understanding towards students
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
- Be available 3-5 days per week
- Hold a valid DBS (preferably on the update service)
- Hold Team Teach
When working with Remedy Education you will benefit from;
- Having your own dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role for you
- Attractive rates of pay £70 - £100 per day
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
If this a role you would consider - Please Click Apply today..