£70 - £90 per day
25 days ago
Behaviour Mentor - London Borough of Camden - £70 - £90 per day (Depending on Exp)
Calling all experienced behaviour mentors, I am currently working alongside a number of my fantastic schools in Camden who are seeking experienced behaviour mentors to join their teams at the start of the next academic year in September 2018.
- Behaviour Mentor required for schools acorss Camden
- Competitive rates of pay - £70 to £90 per day depending on experience
- Behaviour Mentor must have strong behaviour management skills
- Team Teach training is desirable but not essential
- Ideal Behaviour Mentor role for candidates with youth work background
Are you a Behaviour Mentor who is looking for a new position within mainstream primary/secondary schools or perhaps you have experience working in PRU'S or SEN schools if so we have numerous opportunities available.
A number of my schools are looking for a Behaviour Mentor to join their team on a long-term basis to support their most challenging students throughout the academic year. As a Behaviour Mentor you must be a resilient individual with a can-do attitude who is willing to go the extra mile for students in order to see them succeed. To be a successful Behaviour Mentor previous experience working within a challenging environment, working with adults or children with behavioural problems and restraint training is desirable.
If you feel you are the right Behaviour Mentor for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education