3 months ago
Autism Specialist TA - Fantastic opportunity for Psychology Graduates - South West London, Wandsworth
Remedy Education are working in conjunction with an expanding school based in Wandsworth, our school are ideally looking to find a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant with extensive knowledge of Autism and experience working with SEN. Or an experienced Teaching Assistant who can deal with students with Autism.
If you have a range of in-depth Autism knowledge and experience supporting those needs, continue reading for more details!
- ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 support to children with Autism - focusing on Phonics, Reading, Writing and Maths
- Emotional and behavioural support to specified children with ASD
- Working with Teachers and the SENCO to ensure progress and development
- Full time hours, 5 days a week (8:45am - 4.45pm)
- Long term to permanent position
- £70 - £80 per day - paid weekly
- Psychology or Education related Degree - 1st Class or 2:1
- Strong academics in A Levels and GCSEs
- A*, A or B grades in English, Maths or Science will boost your application!
- Calm, understanding and friendly personality
- Passion, commitment and dependability within the workplace and using your own initiative!
- Experience within UK education or child psychology setting is essential!
- Clear understanding of the Autistic Spectrum
- Perfect for aspiring Psychologists or SEN Teachers!
- A leading school within Wandsworth with a forward-thinking leadership team
- Focused on ensuring all children are given the best possible start in life
- Specialised Autism resources and support
- Vibrant and creative curriculum
- Newly built all-purpose building
- Easy access to Northern line and central London stations
- Brilliant community feel emanated throughout the Senior Leadership team
If you are a knowledgeable and passionate Psychology graduate or strong teaching assistant with an interest in working with Autism, send your detailed CV and covering letter to Sophie at Remedy Education.