£70 - £90 per day
14 days ago
Autism Specialist TA - Fantastic opportunity for Psychology Graduates - South East London, Southwark
Remedy Education are working in conjunction with a GOOD Southwark Primary School to find a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant with extensive knowledge of Autism and experience working with SEN.
This opportunity is ideal for any candidate looking to pursue a career in Psychology and needs quality and focused experience with SEN children across a Primary School.
If you have a range of in-depth Autism knowledge and experience supporting those needs, continue reading for more details!
- ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant - working across years 1-6
- 1:1 support to children with Autism - focusing on Phonics, Reading, Writing and Maths
- Emotional and behavioural support to specified children with ASD
- Working with Teachers and the SENCO to ensure progress and development
- Full time hours, 5 days a week (8:30am - 3.45pm)
- Full academic year commitment - ASAP - July 2019
- £70 - £90 per day - paid weekly
- Psychology or Education related Degree - 1st Class or 2:1
- Strong academics in A Levels and GCSEs
- A*, A or B grades in English, Maths or Science will boost your application!
- Calm, understanding and friendly personality
- Passion, commitment and dependability within the workplace and using your own initiative!
- Experience within UK education or child psychology setting is essential!
- Clear understanding of the Autistic Spectrum
- Perfect for aspiring Psychologists or SEN Teachers!
- A leading school within Southwark with a forward-thinking leadership team
- Focused on ensuring all children are given the best possible start in life
- Specialised Autism resources and support
- Vibrant and creative curriculum
- Newly built all-purpose building
- Easy access to Northern line and central London stations
- Brilliant community feel emanated throughout the Senior Leadership team
If you are a knowledgeable and passionate Psychology graduate with an interest in working with Autism in a leading Southwark Primary School, send your detailed CV and covering letter to Carly at Remedy Education.
If shortlisted for this position, you will be contacted within 24 working hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.