£75 - £85 per day
11 months ago
Autism and PMLD Teaching Assistants roles in Greenwich
An SEN school in Greenwich are looking for teaching assistants to start in September. The school in Greenwich cater to pupils with autism and often pupils display challenging behaviour and work with some pupils with PMLD.
The school are looking for teaching assistants who are willing to provided support and have experience working with pupils in an autism unit as well as a PMLD unit.
The SEN school in Greenwich are looking for a confident individual who is able to commit to full time work Monday to Friday on a long term basis.
- Understand and be able to use non-verbal and verbal communication
- Understand social behaviour, affecting pupils ability to interact with both children and adults
- Updated DBS
- Experience with working in an SEN setting/youth experience
- Team Teach
- Willing to help teachers manage behaviour difficulties and classroom disruptions
- Be able to support pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Flexible Availability
- Encourage pupils to have a positive outlook on their education and take part in classroom activities
- Excellent Pay rates
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Personal Consultant
- Build strong relationships with staff and students
If you have experience working in an SEN setting with autistic learners and PMLD learners and are looking for an exciting opportunity to start in September.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!