South West London, London
£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
The Assistant Team Manager supports the Team Manager in providing a strong leadership, management and support structure for practitioners in the team; ensuring the delivery of an effective and efficient, person-centred service for adults with mental health social care needs and their carers. This will include ensuring performance targets are met, quality standards are maintained and risk assessment and risk management is at the forefront of work within the Service.
The role will have a focus on:
- Risk assessment, risk management and prioritising.
- Overseeing Duty ensuring a timely response to incoming work and handovers from Out of Hours.
- Managing our relationship with the Mental Health Trust.
- Driving forward safeguarding work/ recommendations from SARs/ being SAMs and supporting Senior Social Worker SAMs.
- Maintaining quality standards, facilitating reflective practice and maintaining performance.
A key part of the leadership and management of the team, this role will be required to deputise for the Team Manager and to supervise the range of practitioners within the team, modelling the SSA values and excellent practice.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly