South London, London
£35.00 - £37.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager (ATM) to work within a Family Support and Care Planning Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Reporting to the Team Manager, ATMs will be responsible for the leadership and management of a multidisciplinary social care team. Using their advanced knowledge and experience they will lead and model practice which meets statutory requirements, provides early help and prevention to reduce need and support independence using the relevant practice framework for the service. They will support the manager to develop and embed a culture of learning and improvement through supervision, mentoring, sharing of best practice knowledge, research and the competent application of legislative frameworks. Representative accountability's
- Deliver complex service activities and manage caseloads to ensure intended outcomes for customers and the Council are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Liaise with customers to review service requirements and resolve problems.
- Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work area.
- Where relevant co-ordinate the work of a team, either formally or as part of a project to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered.
- Keep up to date with changes in relevant policy and legislation to ensure delivery in own work area is effective and complies with appropriate regulations/statutory guidance. Budgetary accountability's
- To oversee and manage the direct management of cases, using an advanced level of skill, knowledge and competency to work within statutory and legislative requirements for the relevant sector, implementing local policy and procedures
- Early Help and prevention - understanding and demonstrating competence to work in a preventative and early help way and to the relevant operating model, using up to date methods (for children's services this would be tier 2) implementing local policy and procedures in a bid to avoid escalation of need and to support independence.
- Accountable to the Team Manager for the performance and management of a team of qualified and non-qualified staff for the delivery of set performance standards to ensure the quality of practice.
- To use data effectively in order to understand and address the issue of both team and individual performance.
In return the Council can offer -
A modern and flexible working environment for our staff allowing you to work flexibly from multiple locations, remotely from your mobile/tablet using Google Mail and Apps which are a key enabler for collaborative and streamlined working. Manageable caseloads and a culture of strong management and autonomy. The offer includes:
* A competitive rate
* Manageable caseloads
* Professional development
* Commitment to training
* Car parking available
* Mileage reimbursement
* Supportive supervision
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please apply to this advert with your most recent CV