South West London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Assistant Team Manager (ATM) to work within a Children with Disabilities Team (CWD) for a Local Authority based in South West London.
The ISCD Social Care Team will undertake the 'long and short term' work with children with disabilities who are subject to a Child Protection Plan, and children with status of 'Child In Need'. This will include:
- Strategy Discussion (Open Cases)
- Section 47 Investigation (Open Cases)
- Child Protection Conference Initial and Review
- Child In Need Planning and Review
- LAC Processes
The post holder will have a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities set out in the Children and Young People's Plan, by delivering all aspects of high quality social work provision to children and their families. Undertake cases independently with specific responsibility for dealing with the most complex cases; developing effective practice through direct development of others and through driving practice improvement across the service. May also supervise Social Work students, Newly Qualified Social Workers as part of the ASYE , trainees and support staff.
- Educated to degree level with appropriate professional social Work qualification (CSS/CQSW or DipSw, MA SW, BA Hons SW)
- Practice Teaching Award, Enabling Others award or Equivalent ( Stage 1 or Stage 2 award)
- Current HCPC registration
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly