South London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Team Manager (ATM) to work within a Childrens Locality Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Able to assess the needs of children and young people and their families and develop and implement care plans for children and young people which meet their assessed needs
- Able to communicate effectively and accurately, both verbally and in writing and listen to, children and young people, and their parents or carers
- Able to write accurate and appropriate reports and maintain up-to-date records on children
- Able to set priorities and balance conflicting demands of own caseload whilst managing others
- Able to provide supervision, management to staff and deliver performance management and Quality Assurance under the oversight of the Team Manager providing consultation and training to staff as required
- Social Work degree, DipSW, CQSW, CSS or recognised equivalent and registered as a Social Worker with the HCPC
- 4 years post qualifying experience in child care social work, including two years experience using Child Protection procedures and previous experience of supervising social workers or student social workers
- A driving licence valid for use in the UK and use of car for work purposes.
If you are interested please apply to this advert with a copy of your CV. Alternatively please send your CV directly