West London, London
£34 - £35 per hour
8 months ago
The role will be;
- To provide a Social Work service in accordance with departmental policies and priorities and to participate in the costing, co‑ordination, monitoring and review in line with department procedures.
- To maintain awareness of current legislative requirements as relating to children and to participate in relevant training.
- To use regular supervision and staff appraisal and participate in staff meetings to ensure an effective service to users and carers and further professional development.
- To work according to the council and HCPC guidance regarding working hours, professional conduct and anti-discriminatory practice.
- To work according to the council's data protection and confidentiality standards as described in the Adoption & Children Act 2002 and in line with Information Governance.
- To participate in the development and implementation of performance indicators and quality service standards.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV