South West London, London
£30 - £33 per hour
8 months ago
Assistant Team Manager - Adoption Team - South West London
Our Client based in Dudley are currently seeking an experienced Manager to work within an adoption team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- To assess prospective adopters and connected persons and present cases at the Adoption, Fostering & Permanence Panel for a recommendation.
- To offer ongoing support and consultation with adopters and Special Guardians in accordance with departmental objectives.
- To fully participate in managing the duty system.
- To undertake assessments of prospective adopters.
- To facilitate information sessions and adoption preparation training for prospective adopters.
- To work collaboratively with professionals within the Children's Services Division, multi disciplinary services and inter agency placements to ensure the needs of adopters, Connected Persons, Special Guardians and children are met.
- To provide clear verbal and written reports to professional and meetings as relevant.
- To undertake family finding and present matches to Adoption & Permanence Panels as required.
- To work collaboratively with other professionals to ensure smooth transition when children are moved into their adoptive placement.
- To maintain accurate and full records of the service users in line with the department's policies and procedures.
- To ensure all Adoption work is carried out in accordance with the Adoption and Children Act 2002, Children Act 1989, Care Planning & Review, Adoption & Fostering Agency Regulations and National Minimum Standards for Fostering & Adoption as well as current legislation.
- Any other broadly analogous duties which may be allocated from time to time.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!