East London, London
£16 - £18 per hour
2 months ago
This role will be to;
- Assist admin ensuring that calls are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with the
- Service level agreement especially on weekends
- Dealing with calls appropriately making sure that the correct use of language and time is given to customer especially on weekends.
- Ensuring that information given to customers is correct and up to date
- Making sure that new cases have an agreed outcome and there is no delay in moving the case to the appropriate services.
- To effectively time manage breaks, this include lunch and 10 minutes breaks.
- Maintenance of personal desktop both AzeusCare and outlook in order to reduce likelihood of backlogs.
- Prioritising work regularly
- Making suitable adjustments in care packages as directed by management and completing of Brokerage Instruction Forms.
- Completing contact forms within 48 hours of opening the form and inform management when this is unlikely to happen with reasons.
- Raising difficult issues with Management in order to reach an appropriate outcome for the customer
- Provide cover in cases of sickness or leave of other team members
- To take on urgent duties when required
- To be willing to remain after hours if required to complete urgent call or to assist other colleagues
- Sending of outcome letters to customers/carers where following screening and completion of Contact Forms customers/carers did not meet the National Eligibility Threshold for care and support services to be provided
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .