£200 - £230 per day
SJ - AS_1528882988
11 months ago
Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion Leader) - London Borough of Camden - September 2018
Are you an Assistant Headteacher looking for a new role in September 2018?
Do you have the SENCO qualification?
If so then look no further...
One of my superb clients are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion Leader) to join their school in the new academic year, they are looking to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with specific responsibility to lead on Inclusion. With a mission to enhance the life prospect of children from a diverse and challenging community, the ideal candidate will share their passion for ensuring the highest outcomes for their children.
Candidate Requirements and Skills:
- NASENCO accreditation
- Leadership and expertise in inclusion, with commitment to the highest possible achievement for every child
- The passion for education that inspires and motivates children and staff
- The strongest possible teaching and learning practice and experience
- The ability to work with colleagues, external agencies and partners to develop the richest possible experience for children
- The ability to work effectively as part of a motivate senior leadership team with staff, children and a range of external school partners
What the school can offer:
- Fantastic children from their diverse and vibrant community
- An established record of the highest expectations for all children
- A clear vision for school development
- A commitment to deliver ongoing CPD
- A great location in the heart of London
If you feel that you are the right Assistant Headteacher for this role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.