3 months ago
Are you looking for your next leadership challenge in a Newham PRU? Then read on….
An extremely effective Pupil Referral Unit in the borough of Newham are looking for an Assistant Head Teacher - Teaching & Learning.
The role will be working at their provision and specialise in Curriculum & Assesment.
This is a full time role to start in September 2019 and will initially be on a supply basis with a view to quickly taking on a permanent contract for the right candidate.
The main purpose and responsibilities include: -
- The postholder will deputise for the Head of Centre when required
- Being a pro-active member of the Senior Leadership Team, sharing strategic responsibilities across the Service relevant to areas of expertise
- To contribute to strategic planning through the Service Development Plan and develop service values, policies and procedures
- To create and maintain an environment and code of behaviour which promote and secure good teaching, effective learning and high standards of achievement and good behaviour.
- To support, supervise, monitor and evaluate the work of colleagues as appropriate and through the Performance Management Process
- To establish an inclusive and consistent ethos that enhances learning and achievement by our students within the Centre and across the Service.
- To provide a positive role model
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki @ Remedy Education 02084181390