£75 - £85 per day
5 months ago
Experienced Teaching Assistant required for a Primary school in Lewisham
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
Remedy Education is currently working with a Primary school in Lewisham to recruit a TA with ASD experience on a full-time, long term basis.
We are looking for:
-This school is looking for an experienced TA to work with a young boy in Year 2 with ASD.
- The successful applicant will have experience working with youths with SEN. Whilst you will be based in the mainstream classroom you will be supporting students with SEN including ASD, learning difficulties, speech and language and challenging behaviour.
- The successful candidate will be able to act upon their own initiative, will be enthusiastic, patient, and will possess strong pastoral skills in order to effectively mentor pupils and encourage their independence.
By registering with Remedy Education, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
To join us and be successful in this SEN TA role you will need to provide the following:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SEN Teaching Assistant in Lewisham, South East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.