Woodford Green, Essex
£75 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Psychology Graduate - ASD support
Long term - PERMANENT
- Psychology graduate for ASD support
- Psychology Graduates sought after for an school in Woodford
- Long-term, full-time position with the opportunity for permanent position
- Psychology Graduates 2:1 or above - nurturing and attentive
- Experience supporting young people/vulnerable individuals essential!
This ASD Teaching Assistant position would suit a Psychology Graduate with a 2:1 degree and some prior experience supporting young people or volunteering with those with Autism. As the chosen Psychology Graduate, you will be working closely with the pupils who have are on an ILP and will play a lead role alongside the professionals in developing both learning and behavioural plans for your key children.
The successful psychology graduate will work 1:1 and with small groups of ASD pupils
who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school.
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists.
- We are looking for people who are committed to a two year training programme
Based in Woodford, this school are warmly welcoming a Psychology Graduate to join their provision and improve the lives of their most vulnerable pupils.
Send your CV to Brookland Witham at Remedy
If you require more information please contact Brookland at Remedy on 0208 418 1390