£75 - £85 per day
9 months ago
Are you a teaching assistant, capable of working with pupils with ASD and complex needs? Or, are you a strong teaching assistant from the maintained sector seeking a new challenge in a SEND school?
A fantastic SEND school in Bromley, which caters for pupils with ASD and complex needs, requires a strong and enthusiastic teaching assistant for a long-term role from April 2018. The school caters for pupils between the ages of 11 - 19 so you would need to be prepared to have an adult DBS.
Class sizes are very small, and excellent support will be in place to assist the teacher within the classroom. However, this role will entail working with pupils with ASD and complex needs, so previous experience of working with pupils in a similar setting is undoubtedly advantageous.
Ideally, you will :
* Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
* Have previous experience working with children with different educational
* Good interpersonal and communicational skills
* Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access
to the curriculum for pupils with ASD and other complex needs
In return, Remedy Education offers its candidates :
* Outstanding rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Continued support through all placements
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.