£130 - £160 per day
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a Primary School in Greenwich are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Teacher to work in their Autistic Specialist Provision. This will be in a small mixed EYFS/ Y1 class.
This is an outstanding two form entry school with children in EYFS, Y1 and Y2. The school also has two classes in their Autistic Specialist Provision and this is where the vacancy is. They are a fully inclusive school that celebrates individual achievements, both academic and personal.
This is a Maternity cover for 1 year to start in September 2018!!
The Successful candidate will have:
- An inspirational, energetic and motivated person who has a passion for enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Experience in supporting vulnerable children, with a good understanding of behaviour
- Excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills with a creative approach to indoor and outdoor learning
- An understanding of the importance of developing positive relationships with children and families
- A commitment to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
- Good interpersonal skills and be an effective team player
- The ability to work flexibly by responding quickly to unforeseen changes and events
- Proven success and an understanding of raising attainment and progress for all children with a commitment to building an 'exceptional' school
The school can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive community with a strong nurturing ethos
- A strong and supportive leadership team
- A clear vision for the future
- A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
- Happy and enthusiastic learners
- A committed and motivated Governing Body
- Strong partnerships with parents
- A culture of enjoyment and achievement
- An inspirational and creative curriculum
Obviously we are getting close to the end of the year so the school are looking for a quick recruitment process. If this sound like something you could be interested in and would like to know more information please submit your CV or contact Carly at Remedy Education today!!