£130 - £180 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
Are you highly passionate and an experienced teacher of Art who also has experience teaching English? Are you look for a new and exciting challenge?
We are currently working closely with a Key Stage 4 centre in the vibrant area of Greenwich. The PRU offers an education to students who have been permanently excluded or at risk of exclusion. Some of the students are able to return to mainstream school.
- Experience of teaching both Art and English
- Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
- The ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Have an understanding of working with challenging behaviour
- Must be resilient and dynamic
- A valid DBS certificate (we can support with your application)
- Eligible to work in the UK
In return, you can expect
- A very supportive team and environment
- Excellent SLT
- Training and development opportunities
- Smaller than average class sizes
The role is to begin April 2018 until the end of the summer term. It is extremely important that you are able to commit as the students must have continuity as change and disruption can be extremely unsettling for them.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.