East London, London
Up to £28 per hour
7 months ago
Area Lead - Childrens Centre Early Intervention- East London
Remedy Recruitment are currently working witha local authority in East London and are currrently seeking an experienced social work professional.
The succesful candidate will require the following-
1. To be responsible for the day to day operation and effective management of the Centre/Family Hub and any link site(s) in the cluster.
2. To promote and implement a high quality provision, consistent practice and inclusive learning opportunities for all service users and carers at accessing Family Services at children centres.
3. Responsible for the allocation of resources to deliver high quality interventions that lead to improved outcomes for local priority areas.
4. To be responsible for the local delivery of the outcomes set out in the cluster Team Plan.
5. To be responsible for ensuring local practice is consistent with working practices, across the cluster.
6. To be responsible for monitoring and tracking the outcome of delivery of services in the centre, with a focus on inclusion and gap narrowing.
7. To lead and foster partnerships and engagement with council partners, and MPVI organisations locally in order to deliver the best outcome for families.
8. To be accountable for local performance against national frameworks, such as OFSTED.
9. To lead on safeguarding at the local level, and support safeguarding throughout the cluster.
For more inforamtion please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 or email