£40.00 - £45.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an AMHP (Approved Mental Health Practitioner) to work within a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) for a Local Authority based in Berkshire.
- To undertake preventative and supportive work with individuals and families living within the community. To continue to support clients to live as independently as possible in the community within the Recovery Model framework.
- To arrange alternative care for clients in need who cannot be cared for within the community without the intervention of the department and to continue to monitor and review the alternative care
- To have knowledge of local resources and provide a casework service for clients in the department's care or referred by outside agencies using a recovery focused model.
- To provide an after care service for clients who are subject to after care provisions.
- To keep up to date records of visits / assessments undertaken, completing reports on electronic records using local protocols in consultation with their senior. To submit Court reports, attend Court if needed. To complete statutory forms as appropriate for Mental Health Review Tribunals, housing, CPA, risk assessments, Care Act assessments etc
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly