North West London, London
Up to £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
AMHP, North West London, Mental Health Service, £35ph
If you are a Warranted AMHP looking for a PART TIME position, we want to hear from you!
You will work in an already established mental health service based in North West London.
Main duties include:
- Working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, with supervision and advice, care manage a caseload of service users using the Care Programme Approach policy and practice guidelines for the local authority.
- Undertake assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of action or treatment.
- Negotiating for and co-ordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required.
- Working with the most vulnerable service users or those with the most complex problems and he/she may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the safety of service users, their carers or others in emergency situations.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- AMHP qualification
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.