West London, London
£28.00 - £35.00 per hour
10 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Advanced Practitioner to provide professional support and direction to social care staff in the Integrated Health and Social Care Team, playing a vital role in promoting quality, best practice and person centred-care in the service provision for Adults with Physical Disabilities and Older People within the Local Authority.
- Provide professional support, leadership and line management/supervise to staff that form part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team that includes qualified and unqualified social worker, occupational therapists, rehabilitation workers and related support services.
- Provide leadership on risk identification and management and safeguarding and professional social work matters and to promote personalised care pathways ensuring choice and control for all eligible individuals.
- Work with others to influence and shape the local environment, to promote social inclusion and accessibility and ensure that identified needs are understood individually, by locality and fed into strategic commissioning.
- Monitor budgets and performance to ensure that Business Plan targets are met.
- Promote the benefits of, and shape, integrated working with health colleagues.
- Alert the line manager to any increase in risks to individual service users on a regular basis, or immediately as required, and will seek advice on appropriate action.
- Take accountability for the quality of your work and take responsibility for maintaining and developing your professional knowledge and skills and contributing to the learning and development of others in accordance with their relevant professional body's Code of Practice.
- Hold a small, complex caseload as well as to maintain a high standard of professional practice and competence in keeping with partner agencies standards, policies and guidance and the relevant national code of conduct (e.g. HCPC) and to contribute to the development of services and good practice in care management as well as policies and procedures within the Department accordingly.
- Ensure an equitable case load within the group.
- Provide a firm clear leadership approach to staff responsible for providing assessment and care management services, and ensuring decisions made determining a service user's eligibility are assessed based on needs and risks. This includes managing the duty and review systems.
- Supervise, manage performance, develop and appraise members of the service as outlined in Departmental guidelines.
- Contribute to performance monitoring of the staff group, the service and the Department regularly to ensure that performance indicators are being met.
- Work closely with the Performance Management Group
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***