West London, London
£33.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
11 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Safeguarding Adults Manager (SAM) to work within a Local Authority based in West London.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years post qualifying experience
- Safeguarding Adults Experience
- Some experience of supervising staff
- Act as a SAM (Safeguarding Adults Manager) and thus be able to chair safeguarding adults meetings and make decisions on safeguarding adults cases and support the social worker/enquiry officer.
- Be able to write high level reports/summaries of cases for Domestic Homicide Reviews or SARS
- Work independently and the candidate will have a case load of complex cases 10 cases at a time and also supervise staff and support duty system which operates.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly