£36153 - £42806 per annum + flexible working, car scheme
3 days ago
Adults Practice Leader, Locality Team, Southend, £36,153-£42,806pa
If you are an experience Social Work Practitioner with post qualified experience in adult social care, we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Southend as the locality service are undergoing a transformation programme across adult social care.
Main duties include:
- Supervise a team of qualified Social Workers including other professionals as required.
- Work with other health professionals to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting independence within the community.
- Deliver person-centred care assessments and supporting adults to remain as independent as possible.
- Work alongside health colleagues to prevent adults from being admitted to long term residential care and supporting independence within the community.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Post qualified experience as a Social Work Practitioner
- Leadership and supervision experience including supporting student social workers
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits working for Southend include:
- Flexible working
- Car scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.